FIRST SHIFT ONLY WAREHOUSE
Warehouse Operating hours are from 6:00am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday. Some overtime may be required with occasional Saturdays.
Position Overview: The Maintenance Utility Person will help, when needed in all areas of the maintenance, technology and warehousing areas. Responsible for completing all day-to-day maintenance, repairs, and cleaning, (when necessary, in the warehouse and outside the warehouse), as well as equipment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent education required
• Ability to speak, read and write English
• Experience with computers, printers, scanners, and working remotely with corporate IT
• Experience with driving a forklift and operating machines is preferred
• Ability to follow instructions on labels for proper and safe use of tools and equipment
• Demonstrated analytical skills, organizational, and maintenance problem-solving skills.
• Human relations skills to build effective working relationships.
• Ability to manage and accurately track material resources and time, and adapt to changing work priorities
• Must be self-motivated, organized, and be able to work with minimal direct supervision
• 3 years of industrial and or electrical experience preferred
• Knowledge of building systems
• Knowledge of electrical wiring including high voltage (110V-480V)
• Knowledge of single and three phase electrical systems
• Knowledge of electrical control systems
• Knowledge of hydraulic systems
• Knowledge of pneumatic systems, including air compressors
• Vision (Near, Distance)
• Lifting to 50 pounds
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Occasionally push and pull up to 100 pounds
• Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
• Walking in the warehouse and around area with great frequency; warehouse is 365,000 sq ft.
• Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
• Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
• Continual standing and/or walking an average of 5 miles daily
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
Software Powered by iCIMS