- 2-5 years related experience or equivalent knowledge gained from prior experience
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point as well as database applications
- Strong communication, writing, planning and organizational skills. Interaction with others in a highly professional manner
- High attention to detail; proofreading and basic copyediting skills preferred.
- Internship or post-secondary publishing diploma an asset
- A knowledge of basic accounting
- Knowledge of editorial or rights procedures and processes an asset
- Adaptability/flexibility, creativity and ambition
- Strong interest in reading
- A proven ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, independence, flexibility, discretion and the ability to anticipate needs
This role is currently based out of New York, New York. You will need to commute to the office when it reopens.
Harlequin is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.