- At least 12 years of title marketing experience- with increasing levels of responsibility for title marketing and people management
- Experience creating compelling nonfiction campaigns and working with authors as well as their external teams on platform driven lists
- Excellent leadership skills, project management, communication, budget management, organizational, prioritization and presentation skills a must
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the division and within the company and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A positive, can-do attitude plus possesses the ability to work well with different types of personalities
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital publishing and book marketing landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media and metadata best practices and how they apply to books as a marketing and sales tool
- MS Office Suite required, Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
- Passion for the book publishing business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
This role is currently based out of New York, New York. You will need to commute to the office when it reopens.
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That's why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.