- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on book marketing experience- with increasing levels of responsibility for title marketing and people management
- Experience creating compelling campaigns for both fiction and non-fiction titles
- Excellent leadership skills, project management, communication, budget management, organizational, prioritization and presentation skills a must
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the division and within the company and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A positive, can-do attitude plus possesses the ability to work well with different types of personalities
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital publishing and book marketing landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media and metadata best practices and how they apply to books as a marketing and sales tool
- MS Office Suite required, Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
- Passion for the book publishing business
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.