HarperCollins Leadership Essentials is a brand-new digital content and eCommerce platform featuring insights, online training courses, bestselling books and advice from some of today’s most influential business minds. The mission of HarperCollins Leadership Essentials is to activate the inherent leadership potential in everyone. HarperCollins Leadership operates out of Nashville, TN and is part of HarperCollins, a subsidiary of News Corp.
We are searching for a results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. In this position, you will get to work on the team responsible for marketing some of today’s most influential business leaders, authors and teachers. You will have an integral role in growing this brand from the ground-up by implementing core business strategies such as email marketing, paid advertising campaigns, eCommerce merchandising, lead-generation campaigns, SEO and social media management. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against pre-defined goals (ROI and KPIs).
In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will work with the Content Marketing Manager to execute all marketing campaigns for the brand. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
Work Experience: Minimum 4 -5 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising position
Education: BS/MS degree in marketing or a relevant field
Industry Knowledge: Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels and marketing best practices. Previous experience in eCommerce is a plus.
· Skilled in copywriting: writing marketing copy, headlines, sales offers, and calls-to-action
· Experience with eMail platforms (Silverpop, MailChimp, etc.) is a plus
· Ability to manage juggle multiple projects quickly and accurately
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Fundamental competencies in writing, editing, marketing, and graphic design
· Knowledge of trends in audience engagement, lead generation, sales funnels, conversion strategies and content marketing
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and Facebooks Ads
· Certified in Google Analytics and knowledge of data analysis and reporting
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
HarperCollins Christian Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer