- Minimum 1 year of design experience
- Book cover design experience strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of production process, color correction of proofs, timely routing of materials
- Pre-press experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities under pressure
- Strong Mac skills and design skills using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- A strong interest in Fiction and Non-Fiction Adult Trade books
- College degree or equivalent work experience in Graphic Design, Typography, and/or Illustration preferred
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.