- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience; background in finance, accounting, economics, or business preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance concepts and principals
- Excellent verbal, analytical, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to deliver value added analyses
- Ability to take initiative on projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint; Hyperion Planning and Smartview knowledge a plus
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
Please note that HarperCollins Publishers does not accept resumes from agencies unless our Human Resources department has authorized in writing a specific agency to submit resumes for a specific position. Therefore, if an agency submits a resume without Human Resources’ prior written approval to do so, the individual identified on that resume will not be considered a candidate presented by your company.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.