Attention grammar nerds! The managing editorial department of our Children's Books Group is currently seeking a fall intern to help with a variety of projects.
This fall internship is a paid opportunity (14 hours per week), and it will run from September 10 through November 16 for a total of 10 weeks.
Please submit a separate cover letter for each opportunity you apply to – applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- Assisting in checking late stage book content (galleys, PDFs).
- Assisting in creating and distributing PDFs of final book files.
- Distributing and tracking book metadata (such as selling copy).
- Database management (setting up marketing ISBNs).
- Assisting with digital quality assurance – checking digital version against
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.