- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of one year prior relevant work and publishing experience; office support experience preferred
- Experience using wide variety of social media platforms
- Proficiency with the Spanish language a plus
- Has a strong interest in learning the processes of publishing
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to prioritize responsibilities under pressure
- Ability to interact confidently with internal and external executives in a personable and professional manner
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot departmental issues before they become problems
- Reliable and flexible team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.