- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior relevant work and publishing experience; office support experience preferred
- Has a strong interest in learning the processes of publishing
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to prioritize responsibilities under pressure
- Ability to interact confidently with internal and external executives in a personable and professional manner
- Interest in working on complex design books (diet, four-color, cookbooks) as well as B&W format
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot departmental issues before they become problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.