We are currently seeking an intern to support the editorial department of our HarperCollins Children's Books imprint. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to work on picture books through YA novels!
This spring internship is a paid opportunity (14 hours per week), and it will run from February through April for a total of 10 weeks.
Please submit a separate cover letter for each opportunity you apply to – applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- Applicants must be a current undergraduate (sophomore year or above) or graduate student
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical reading and writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Is detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- An interest in children's book publishing
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.