• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent level of experience
• 5+ years of web application development experience using Microsoft Development Tools and MVC, C#, SQL Server
· 5+ years of experience in database programming using Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL
• 3+ years of experience programming in JSON and RESTful services.
• Strong understanding of UI design/implementation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex technical information to a wide range of audiences including stake holders, business representatives and senior management
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work independently or with other technical and non-technical staff
Please note that HarperCollins Publishers does not accept resumes from agencies unless our Human Resources department has authorized in writing a specific agency to submit resumes for a specific position. Therefore, if an agency submits a resume without Human Resources’ prior written approval to do so, the individual identified on that resume will not be considered a candidate presented by your company.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.