- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior administrative/legal experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to exercise professionalism, poise and tact in all verbal and written correspondence
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to set priorities under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative and to complete projects independently
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and facility with variety of applications.
- An interest in book publishing strongly preferred
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.