- Significant prior relevant work experience, 5+ years in trade book publishing, preferably in production editorial or managing editorial
- Must possess strong copy-editing and proofreading skills, including familiarity withThe Chicago Manual of Style
- PC skills required, including use of Word, Track Changes, and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, well-organized, and able to set priorities and juggle workload in a fast-paced environment
- Must interact well with colleagues of all levels from various departments
- Must possess college degree or equivalent experience
HarperCollins Publishers is a company full of people who are passionate about books. When you apply for a position, we want to know why you want to work here, and why you are interested in the job. That’s why cover letters are strongly preferred.
HarperCollins Publishers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.